GUIDED SMALL GROUP GOURMET ADVENTURES, SPECIALIZING IN AN INTIMATE INSIDER EXPERIENCE.
(MAX SIZE 8 PEOPLE)
MEDIEVAL MARKET ADVENTURE JUNE 21-26, 2017
This handcrafted artisan & culinary adventure is for anyone who would like to experience the magical atmosphere of a Medieval Italian festival and learn more about the wine, gastronomy and culture of Umbria.
The tour is based at Agriturismo B&B and Cooking school Alla Madonna del Piatto which is owned & managed by our friend Letizia and located on a magical mountain near medieval Assisi and its world-famous Basilica of Saint Francis. Barbara D’Agapiti is our tour guide and wine expert, sharing her expertise and introducing us to her favorite boutique wineries and friends.
- Celebrating the Mercato delle Gaite, a Medieval Market & Festival in Bevagna. (see video below)
- A private, 4 course, hands-on cooking class in Letizia’s kitchen
- Time to explore stunning medieval hill towns
- Private tours of favorite small family owned vineyards, tastings included
- Meeting local ceramic, glass & textile artisans & touring their workshops
- Enjoying the local cuisine
- And much more…